ACEP Call for Proposals - 2020
22nd International Conference on Energy Psychology:
The Art & Science of Transformational Change
ACEP invites qualified energy psychology practitioners and mind-body oriented practitioners, to submit a proposal to present a workshop or breakout at the 2020 conference at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
The proposal system for learning labs and pre and post cons
is now closed. RFP Submissions open July 29, 2019
RFP for 2 hour Learning Labs
Example of a "perfect" learning lab proposal
We strongly suggest you review this document to see an example of how it is done.
Call for Research Papers
For questions contact the office at 619-861-2237
Please read the RFPs carefully.
Proposals not following the guidelines will be rejected.
1) The Presenter Proposal System.
- The Presenter system has been updated - Previous presenters will need to create a new login.
- The easy to remember login is the presenter's email address:
- You can view all your previous proposals
- You can even copy information from previous proposals (2009-2017)
2. Register to submit your proposal.
In the left hand navigation of this page, click Submit your proposal to get to the on line system. Once you are in the sysem, If you have presented before and your login and password do not auto-populate, put in your email adress and click returning presenter. If you are a first time presenter or the system does not have you put in your email address and click first time presenter.
3. Completing the online submission form.
After you provide your name and email address and title you can save your proposal. The system will send you an E-mail with a link to your personal submission home page. You can finish at that point or come back to your home page and finish later. (You can also get back to the log-in page by clicking here)
The emailed instructions include a link to login to your account and create a proposal. You can return and work on your proposal as often as you like until the deadline.
4. Submission Instructions
There are 6 parts to the proposal application. Each section has detailed instructions that parallel the RFP. After each part is completed you will see a green check mark. You cannot submit your proposal until you see all 6 check marks. You can edit any section until you submit the entire proposal. Once you hit the submit button you cannot make changes. If you have questions or concerns contact the office at 619-861-2237.
5. We suggest that as you fill out the online proposal, you copy the information into Microsoft Word or other word processor, so that you have a copy. Please do not do it the other way around. If you fill out the information in Word and paste it into the on-line form hiddden formatting code creates problems.
For conference info, see www.energypsychologyconference.com
For Questions/problems using this system contact Denise at email@example.com or call 530 327-7337