ACEP Call for Proposals - 2022
24th International Conference on Energy Psychology:
The Art & Science of Transformational Change
Hyatt Tamaya - Santa Ana Pueblo, NM USA
ACEP invites qualified energy psychology practitioners and mind-body oriented practitioners to submit a proposal for a workshop or learning lab at the 2022 conference.
RFP Submissions open July 26, 2021 and closes September 6th
Example of a "perfect" learning lab proposal
We strongly suggest you review this document to see an example of how it is done.
Call for Research Papers
Questions regarding research proposals contact John Freedom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the proposal system contact Leslie at email@example.com or call 619-861-2237
Please read the RFPs carefully.
Proposals not following the guidelines will be rejected.
1) The Presenter Proposal System.
- The easy to remember login is the presenter's email address:
- You can view all your previous proposals
- You can even copy information from previous proposals (2009-2020)
2. Register to submit your proposal.
In the left hand navigation of this page, click Submit your proposal to get to the on line system.
3. Submission Instructions
There are 6 parts to the proposal application. Each section has detailed instructions that parallel the RFP. After each part is completed you will see a green check mark. You cannot submit your proposal until you see all 6 check marks. You can edit any section until you submit the entire proposal. Once you hit the submit button you cannot make changes. If you have questions or concerns contact the office at 619-861-2237.
4. We suggest that as you fill out the online proposal, you copy the information into Microsoft Word or other word processor, so that you have a copy.
For Questions/problems using this system contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org